Monday, July 08, 2002

Hi!!!!!
it is humid....*ick* hee hee I have
my doggy!!!!! I"m so happy...=D
ya know....this week I think I should start cleaning
my room...so that when my brother goes to Florida
w/ Josh (<--for his birthday) I can paint my room
and sleep in my brothers room while it dries and
stuff...*sighs* but the idea of having to clean my room
and clear it out seems like soooo much work!!!! =/ my
room's a mess (like always) and I also have to take down
my posters and clear off my bookshelf so we
can move it out...but I'm feeling up to the challenge...
you ever feel the need to just keep busy and do
something? that's how I'm feeling
....and it's weird because most of this summer
I've spent being a lazy ass and not even changing
out of my PJ's till like 3:00 in the afternoon....
hehehe...but I kinda feel the need to move around
again...I feel like school starts in a
couple days or something...=/ I've been thinking
about it and we need a Flaming Four get-together....
like a rent movies sleep-over type thing. 2 movies we
need to see ~~> Lord of the Rings and Crossroads!!!
hahaha...and hey...who could get tired of Harry Potter?!?!
I dunno...it's just an idea..and Britt if you're still alive
then post or....something!!!! you've dropped off the face
of the earth! =O ok I'm done!
*~Byeeee Byeeee~*
Amy V is Queen of the Universe!!!! muhaha =)
and the Queen of the Universe is feeling:
The current mood of a6m89y@hotmail.com at www.imood.com

No comments: