Monday, July 22, 2002

Time for (drum roll please) Bobby Post
Ok look, I know you guys want to see a picture and I will try to get one for you ok? Note I did say try. So anyway.....first I would like to make it clear I am not obsessing (just in case you would come to think that...how I don't know....) Well....I saw Bobby for the first time since Wensday yeseterday. I actually talked to him for quite a while. See what happenend was I was walking with Waldene and we went to the dining room an hour early (Waledene is ALWAYS hungry) A couple of minutes later he came in and she started complaining about how hungry she was. So he offered to get her some cereal. After that he was like "So Brittany, how was your weekend?" So I told him I had gone to camp and stuff and how I was sore. He then good naturedly called me a wimp. (Not like the other ass who actually meant it. *growls and punches he palm w/ her fist* ) So in return I asked him how his weekend was. He said he went to a friends house and stayed up till 7 in the morning. He looked like he had just gotten up, and hwen I asked he said he had gotten up at around 3:30. (He has to be at work around 4ish.) Then we talked a little more, just "talk to fill silence" talk when he had to go and deliver the food to the other houses. So that was yesterday's Bobby Post. There will probably be one today. Erica might get to see him (we are taking her to the work out thing w/ Coach Mel tonight)

No comments: