Monday, July 22, 2002

we have a plan!!!!!!

darkfiregurl12: You know.....I was thinking.....if you and alexa could come over......and mabye go to the arden courts
darkfiregurl12: we could time it just right and put you infront of the kitchen door
DarkenedBeauty69: YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DarkenedBeauty69: hey!
darkfiregurl12: then when he opens it you fall
DarkenedBeauty69: I dont wanna get wacked!!!!
darkfiregurl12: and he helps you up
DarkenedBeauty69: hahahahah
DarkenedBeauty69: ooo
darkfiregurl12: then.......
darkfiregurl12: you say oh hi
DarkenedBeauty69: you're bobby!
darkfiregurl12: thanks for helping me
DarkenedBeauty69: i've heard sooooooo much about you!
DarkenedBeauty69: hahahahaha
darkfiregurl12: and then I take a pict from the corner!
darkfiregurl12: NOOOOO!
darkfiregurl12: or right....I forgot!
DarkenedBeauty69: hm?
darkfiregurl12: the rest of the plan
DarkenedBeauty69: yes!!!
darkfiregurl12: so while you are lying on the ground we (alexa and I) take the pict
DarkenedBeauty69: i get to be the one that falls!!
DarkenedBeauty69: how fun
darkfiregurl12: then the pict has him helping you and we can just say we were taking it as a scrap book of funny moments
darkfiregurl12: yeah well, if it was me that would just be embarrasing
DarkenedBeauty69: hee hee!!!!!!
darkfiregurl12: hehe and we wouldn't want THAT to happen would we
darkfiregurl12: hehe
DarkenedBeauty69: :-P
darkfiregurl12: i would say alexa
darkfiregurl12: but if she started blushing it could ruin the moment
darkfiregurl12: and if it was me I would be turning red or laughing
darkfiregurl12: so that leaves you
darkfiregurl12: :-D
darkfiregurl12: whadya say?
DarkenedBeauty69: okies!!!!!
darkfiregurl12: haha
DarkenedBeauty69: i wanna do it!
darkfiregurl12: Now there is one problem....
DarkenedBeauty69: i can fall
DarkenedBeauty69: i'll practice
darkfiregurl12: haha
DarkenedBeauty69: :-D
darkfiregurl12: what happens if he sees a flash from the camera
DarkenedBeauty69: say
DarkenedBeauty69: "wow...look! daytime lightning!"
DarkenedBeauty69: HAHAHAHA
darkfiregurl12: or if gregory opens the door (the other kitchen boy)
DarkenedBeauty69: haha
darkfiregurl12: that would be funny!
darkfiregurl12: hehe
DarkenedBeauty69: no!
DarkenedBeauty69: cuz then i'd have to fall twice!
darkfiregurl12: HA!
darkfiregurl12: HA!
darkfiregurl12: HA!
DarkenedBeauty69: :-P
DarkenedBeauty69: maybe i'll just grab you and shove u into him!!
darkfiregurl12: ooo yes yes...then he can catch me
darkfiregurl12: PA!
darkfiregurl12: except for what if he was carrying a plate for someone and it spilled on me!
DarkenedBeauty69: hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
darkfiregurl12: too risky!
darkfiregurl12: not funny

so...what ya say? are you up for it? I mean...I'm the one getting whacked by the door!!! and falling!!! all you two have to do is take a pic.!!! =P

No comments: