Ok, I think Amy is going to post some of this, but I decided that I was
gonna post some of it. My mom told me today on the way home from
the Arden Courts that Bobby had talked to her two weeks ago, and
asked if he could take me to a movie. Ahhhh! I was going to go to a moive
with Bobby! Ahhhhh! :-) That alone is incredable but then what my mom
said was even worse. She told him I was only 13 (something I had conveniently
managed not to mention) and that I was to young to go on a date. Ahhhhh!!! I
was going to be able to go the movies with Bobby! To top it all off I got his phone
number (or i think it was his) and I forgot it! AHHHH!!! That would have been so cool
(except for the fact that he is 16) So he has known for two weeks I am 13 and I think
he has known I have liked him. He still is really cool, even though he knows I can't
date! That is cool. But.....I don't believe my mom! AHHH!! Ok well....I do believe that
she would say that but still.....*doesn't know what to think*
Saturday, July 27, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment