Tuesday, July 16, 2002
I had a GREAT time at the gym today! OMG!!! I was going to go lift weights, but I decided to play basketball first. So as I was just shooting around the guy (he isn't hot) that had beat me at 21 the day before yesterday came up to me and asked if I wanted to play. I guess he thought I couldn't play that well since he beat me once. (he kicked my bum too! 21-8) So I played him and I beat him. Then he played me again, and I beat him. Then I played him again, and I beat him! Ahhhhhh.....it was great! I beat him three times. Then he beat me on the litlle basket. But he could dunk there and I couldn't. It was so much fun though! I had the best time. For the first time I felt like I have improved in basketball. I am having a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment