so I had to get up early(-ish) yesterday to go and take something to some lady at my mother's office (because my mom is in Puerto Rico) and as I was driving there I passed City Hall and saw that these Chinese monks wers setting up to perform something... so after I dropped the thing off at my mom's work I decided to go and watch the Chinese monks! I had seen them blessing Barton Springs on the news the night before and really wanted to see them, so it was perfect! they played some awesome music and then these other monks did a whole bunch of martial arts stuff (which was sooo cool)... I had a great seat (and despite the heat) all was good!
then I got home because UPS was supposed to deliver my laptop between 2 and 5 so I was going to take a shower right away but got distracted by a tv show (yes, a Disney one) and at 1:20 the doorbell rings and it was the UPS guy with my laptop! thank goodness I hadn't decided to shower- I would have missed it! yeah... anywho... the screen is fabulous and it's got wireless internet. my dad was considering buying a wireless thing for our house but one of our neighbors apparently has it already and has it unlocked (meaning anyone can use it) so hahahaha... I've been using that.
went shopping at Central Market later that day. saw Jessica M. working there! is she going to UT or what? I didn't see her till I was already getting checked out so I couldn't go to her lane... and of course I forgot the lemons for my pasta! so I had to run to HEB and get them... I was hardcore cooking last night! hahahaha yeah... Sneedy was over and we ended up watching Sky High- which, by the way, rocks!... I then started reading Harry Potter 6 out loud, which is not as easy as it would seem! I now have major respect for the awesome guy who does the audio books...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
speaking of jessica m. i found out the other night that she used to have a (silly little) crush on corey back when we were just barely getting together. how weird is that?! :/
crazy!
how did you find this out?
hanging w/ marion the other day
Post a Comment