ok...so I told Wade if he saw a person w/ a camera to stick his face infront of it because they post the pictures on the internet...so I checked and no Wade. *grrrr* Oh well...I'll keep checking...if I find one I'll post it. But the picts are pretty funny anyway.
Flyboys!
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
awwww....yeah wade better get his face in there! haha
some of those pics are scary! lots of yelling and serious faces
they even have the head shave thing! and i saw girls getting haircuts too...how short do they have to have it??
Wade! I'm sure he's wonderful right now... and he will be getting his pic taken!
sorry ya'll have to deal w/ the wade posts...it could be worse....it could be the daily Bobbert posts....wow thats embarassing
haha i totally remember those!! i looked back on those the other day!! ohhh bobbert! hahahaha. it's ok...we've all been obsessed about someone/thing over these years and this blog can prove it!
I know...w really have had our obsessions...we're really a lot healthier now about them though...
Dude we should totally make the Neon Summers into a book series...completely full of fun, sad times, and cheesy middle school drama moving onto a little more mature high school drama. GENIUS!
we should publish these! HAHAHAHAAAAA.. but we must change all names as that Mr. Downs thing is really bad... heeheeee
yeah...the mr. downs thing is not good at all!!! When someone brought it up I thought about reposting it but it was pretty bad....amy has a sick and twisted imagination
Post a Comment