wow. so what's gonna happen?? is he going to have to recover then do it all over again? i am so sorry! send him my best :) i hope he gets better fast
he still has to train, right? I didn't know he had mono! what did you do to him, Britt?! I hope he feels better soon!
no hes coming home now..he tried his hear out training but b/c of his spleen they can't let him stay. I didn't do anything! He got it up there...hmm
Post a Comment
Shes always buzzing just like Neon Neon Neon Neon Who knows how long how long how long She can go before she burns away Neon-John Mayer
3 comments:
wow. so what's gonna happen?? is he going to have to recover then do it all over again? i am so sorry! send him my best :) i hope he gets better fast
he still has to train, right? I didn't know he had mono! what did you do to him, Britt?! I hope he feels better soon!
no hes coming home now..he tried his hear out training but b/c of his spleen they can't let him stay. I didn't do anything! He got it up there...hmm
Post a Comment