Star Wars did kick major arce.
anyways.... I had my first babysitting adventure last night... the kids were pretty good... one of them is like, an actual baby though! she was crying and crying because her mommy left and I tried really hard to make her happy, but yeah.. she was cool... we got pizza and stuff... man! so I show up at 6:15, right, and the mom goes "the kids are going to watch Harry Potter tonight" and internally I'm like "HAHAHAHAHA! SCORE!" dude... HP3 is a good movie, I don't know why I ever disliked it in the first place... it was really funny cause the kids kept explaining everything about HP to me and I'm just thinking "I know more about HP than you could ever know" which, I'll admit, is slightly pathetic but hey! I especially liked when Christian kept going "Dementor! Dementor!" exactly like Draco says it in the film... man, good times... the kids kept saying lines in British accents and I was laughing... anywho! at least I got to put the baby to bed at eight and then enjoy the rest of the movie... I felt so bad for her, but she went to sleep pretty quickly, so yeah... good times...
this class is ridiculous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha! dork!! I totally forgot about you babysitting- glad it went well. :D now they'll be asking you alllll the time. haha j/k (J-K!) sha-woo.
Post a Comment