Tuesday, May 31, 2005
so, um, yeah... I've been, um,... I have no idea what I've been doing for the past week... how interesting... my Abuela is in town and my mom had surgery and I've been doing a decent amount of shopping with my Abuela (thank God because I haven't been clothes shopping in forever and when I do I have to pay for it)... um, yeah! that's pretty much it... I have a tutoring thing in about 45 minutes for and hour and a half (shoot me now) and then one tomorrow afternoon as well... that's right: summer school in the morning and then tutoring in the afternoon... damn it... I've been working on my room also (which is the hardest thing ever in the history of the universe)... I have SO MUCH STUFF because I'm a packrat who's never thrown anything away ever! I'm ever-so-proud.... but, yes, I've been putting most of my stuff into bags and boxes and taking it to the St. Vincent de Paul thrift shop... (I'm assuming they're not freaks and don't spell it "shoppe" like SMA does)... ok, yeah, that's it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment