We had orientation last night. It was cool to see everyone but I'm just not ready for the year to start. Its cool though b/c we got our yearbooks and we got them for free!! They give us yearbooks....how exciting is that...ok so they're not free they're part of regestration but still. It was good to see everyone but summer is almost over. *tear* I don't want to start school! Going with a couple of people to be free for one of the last times today...we're gonna go see Napolian Dynamite...has ne one seen it?
Friday, August 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haven't seen it but want to. it looks stupidly funny but the guy reminds me of someone at school whom I'm not too fond of named Max Eastman but I still want to see it. tell me if it's any good!!
Post a Comment