Did anyone watch the mens finals for gymnastics last night?? It was awesome. Romania came ahead and was leading with one event remaning and they had a guy fall off the high bar. Then the US came in and did a good job (not great but good) then Japan came in and kicked both of their butts so it was Japan with the gold, USA with the silver, and Romania with the bronze. It was really cool. First day of school....I'm kinda ready got up early so I'm sitting around waiting for Niki to take me to la escuela. Hope ya'll have a great first day! God Bless
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah I watched them
only Yahoo News ruined it for me because I saw like 3 hours earlier that US didn't get gold so watching the competition and knowing the outcome sucked, otherwise it would have been more exciting.
and I did it again today! since my homepage is Yahoo in the news section it told me who got gold for women's gymnastics today but I won't ruin it for ya....
Post a Comment