Wednesday, January 01, 2003

some lovely pics to help you start the New Year!


why hello mates! chip chip cheery-o! oh and Happy New Year Alexa! *wink* [thanks for coming to London to snog me]


RadDan-*thinking "My mouth hurts...can I stop being cheesy yet?!"* Rupo-*drools* Emma- I have a slight crick in my neck...


raaar! *in a gay-ish voice* I am like sooo coming to get you! [look at his eyes! not blue!!!!!!!]


RD- oh man..now I've done it! I turned us all black and white!! Rupo- yup...wonder what we'll do now...oh well now no one can tell my sweater is maroon...*shudders* I hate maroon...


aww....cutw wittle cuddly puppy! hmm...


oh...my...gosh!...ahh...the hair!!!!!! that is the girliest...*collapses with laughter* ok can we say 60s ladies hairdo!


look @ mt scar...yeah I know I'm sexy...just look at how they made my lips shine with that yummy gloss stuff...mmm...


arg matey! yo ho ho! wait...um...am I Martha Washington...?


this is the centerfold for Playgirl...I am sooooo hot...


come on...Rupo said if I stared at this table long enough it would move! come on...


RD- get her off me! get her off me! Oprah-*arg arg arg* my...I despise Harry Potter and all these stupid kids!!!

No comments: