quote(s) of the day:
"Boy wizard Harry Potter is being cast as a gay porn star on the internet."
"On one website, Potter’s detention turns out to be much more unorthodox than writing a hundred lines:
"Snape rolled his stool to where his student was sitting. He leaned closer until their faces were a centimetre apart. ‘Still answering back, Mr Potter! I think I should teach you a lesson.’
"Harry couldn’t suppress the grin that spread on his face. ‘I’m sure I’ll enjoy your lessons,’ he said seductively."
Another reads: "To Harry’s surprise Draco leaned over and kissed him on the lips, firmly yet gently ...
"Before Harry had a chance to react, Draco pulled away and took a step back. He surveyed Harry’s dazed look and Ron’s dismayed expression with a detached amusement…"
Other examples are far more explicit and too bawdy to be reproduced here. "
"The Potter pornography is written by, and is mainly for, straight women."
"The term ‘slash’ refers to the internet convention of using a stroke or slash to signify a same-sex relationship between two characters, such as Potter/Snape or Potter/Malfoy."--- then how come i see things like Weasley/Granger???
[this is Amy talking now] because I told you already!!!! Weasley [as in Ginny] and Granger are LESBOS!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment