"You've gotta have your wits aboutcha" hehe, I like that quote! It is just so funny. We watched Harry Potter last night for the billion and oneth time. *laughs* When the scene comes on with Harry's feet my friend, not me mind you, said..."Man, look at his feet. They are like abnormal or somthing." So HA! He does have abnormal feet! :-P I feel better now! At least I know i wasn't the only one making the whole blog scroll! Cripes that scared me! I freaked out! You know, if you knew the Matt I know and someone thought you were talking about him, they would die laughing. Hey, what by chance is Jonathan's last name? Would it be Capelle? The way you described him sounds just like this guy I know named Jonathan Capelle, and he lives somewhere around there. Anway.....I have this great series I think ya'll might like. It is like LOTR, except a little more bloody. Anyway let me know if you are interested because I could get you the book. Righty-o-then, this is to long for 8:15 in the morning. I am going to go get something to eat! *yum yum yum*
Saturday, June 15, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment