Tuesday, June 06, 2006

hola

hola amigas....not much goin on lately...just hanging out working. I worked 10 hours today..I'm starting to look really dark and kinda freckly. odd. otherwise not much. Oh so about the world cup....I read today in the paper that Germany hosts the largest legal prostitution ring and that the world cup has attracted an even greater amount of prostitutes....(all of whom happen to be legal in Germany) kinda sad actually. not that I don't support soccer...just don't support that it supports legalized prostitution. or any type of prostiution.

thoughts?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definately heard a report on the prostitution thing in Germany about a month ago on NPR. It's really sad. One of the big problems (aside from how bad "legal" prostitution is) is there is no way to track/catch all of the illegal prostitutes; the ones who are underage and/or have been forced into it who need help.

Lex said...

p.s. I made that comment and forgot to sign in.

Amy said...

haha. (laughing at alexa forgetting to sign in NOT the prostitution deal)
that's so bizarre that it's legal. :/