Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I want a Junior Senior Picnic thingy!!
it sounded like a lot of fun

anyway so here I am trying to make the rough draft of my Definition paper for English 3 pages when I already have enough trouble trying to make it two! just yet another sign that I SHOULD NOT BE IN AP ENGLISH III!
don't worry it's ok...I'm good....I'm cool...help meeee!

Today was pretty relaxing, kind of..I mean I had a Physics lab A Block, and those always suck because Michelle, Maren, Monica and I (wow I'm the only non-M name!) never know what we're doing and always end up panicking and screaming and yeah. then B Block was just a AP US Hist. test, which I didn't do so well on. damn multiple choice! C Block was working on stupid AP Art Hist. study guides, it's been so weird without Ms.Hood there. She's probably going to be super anal and cramming us with work because of how far we're falling behind. then D Block (this is really what my whole spiel was leading up to) we watched a movie. The Pianist for Theology III. it was so disturbing!! we were supposed to take notes on the acts against human rights and stuff but when the examples came they were so horrifying I just sat there frozen in disgust and disbelief. man I was so ready to just walk out. It was kind of like when we went to that thing at St. Stephens with you Britt!! about the Holocaust and stuff. man it just made me shiver and want to curl up. I don't want to watch anymore!!

ok I really gotta start moving on this def. paper...about a page and 1/2 left to fill. :(

No comments: