oh my gosh oh my gosh... I never told you!!! in my driver's ed class there's this guy named Chad (who I guess is kind of cute... a little young-looking, but whatever... so not what I'm talking about) and the other day (Saturday) he came into the building and we were all standing around and he was like "hey guys" and I look up and see his shirt and you will never believe what it was....
hahahahahahhaaaaaa
it was a MAGIC CAMP shirt!!!! MAGIC CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... and this other guy Michael was like "You do Magic Camp???" and Chad was like "Yeah, I just came from a training...!"
and I guess I was just sort of staring in awe and dying of internal laughter...
anyways...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MAGIC CAMP!! no way! that's too cool! can he tell us where to join? :) hahaha that is too funny. Chad! "
Was it the Chad?"
"No The Chad was great!"
"The Chad was great..the Chad was great!"
hahahaha! I should say that to him one day! yeah! *makes a mental note to say that to the oh-so-cute-young-looking Chad* :-D
Post a Comment