Saturday, November 08, 2003

Heh heh heh if I had a scanner I would actually scan the invitation. But here it goes anywho.....

YOU ARE OFFICALLY INVITED TO THE FIRST LADY CRUSADER BASKETBALL GAME!!!!! :-D It is Tuesday (I know a school night, so I understand if you can't make it but TRY!!! :-D) November 11th, and it starts at six o'clock. If you come, come early (seeing as how seats will be full, and they will turn people away) WEAR RED because red is the Lady Crusaders color, blue is the boys, and there is no guys game, so wear red! and of course go crazy until you go hoarse. :-) Anywho theres ur formal invite! If you can come please do! It is a home game if you need directions go to Map Quest and find Round Rock High School. Its right across the street from there! Hope to see ya'll there! GO LADY CRUSADERS!

No comments: