Thursday, August 01, 2002

right then....so Britt and them come back tomorrow???
right....? although I have no idea what time
if she doesnt get back late at night
maybe she can read this and decide if maaaybe she
wants to go to St.Mary's and help them with
the "Beatification Day" I dont know if I'm
going yet or not....are you Alexa???
oh and seeing as how today is...
August 1st [cripes! already!] I guess we might
as well begin the coutdown to when school starts...
we are nearing the end of our "Neon Summer"...
*cries* so sad eh? hehehehe....
oo maybe we can have a school blog...
all I can say though is @ least I'm not starting
school this monday because
that is just insane...just like those
poor kids in El Paso that Alexa was telling me have
already started school...=/
ok thats my post...for this morning.
and the Queen of the Universe is feeling:
The current mood of a6m89y@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
*~Bye~*

hee hee...Kao Anis are soooo cute!

....go to Pink Icing to see some....or Max Graphics has a lotttt!!!!!!

No comments: